The Inn Policies
The Sully Mansion is an exclusive property where every guest reservation is both special and valued. We aim to have every element of your experience be pleasant, memorable and positive. To this end we ask that you review our policies prior to making a reservation and know we are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Whether you make your reservation online or by calling us directly you will be required to acknowledge that you understand and accept these polices prior to completing your reservation.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, money orders and cash.
- All rates provided are based on double occupancy and do not include tax (9% plus $.50 per night). Additional guest is $25 per night plus tax; $50 per night plus tax for special events.
- Minimum stays are required during special events*, and some weekends. Please inquire when making your reservation.
- A 3% discount will be applied at the time of checkout for payments made by money order or cash.
- CANCELLATIONS: In the unfortunate event that you must change or cancel any part of your reservation, notice of 30 days or greater is required to receive a full refund (less $30 processing fee for cancellations only). If changes or cancellations are received fewer than 30 days prior to scheduled arrival, guest will be responsible for the full amount of the reservation as originally booked. The balance (if any) will be charged to your credit card on file the day of your cancellation, or you can choose to credit your payment for use within one year if booked directly through the inn. Reservations booked through an online travel partner are non-refundable. Each person is encouraged to call the Inn at 504-891-0457 for best reservation rates and extended stays.
- DEPOSITS: All reservations will be paid in full (100% deposit) with the credit card on file at the time of booking. We accept MasterCard, VISA and American Express. Deposits will not be refunded for failure to arrive, arrival after confirmed arrival date, or premature departure.
- CHECK-IN: We are a small inn and want the opportunity to greet you personally when you arrive and help you get settled in. Please let us know when you book your reservation what time to expect you so we can make sure to be at the inn when you arrive. Our standard check in time is between 2 and 5 but we are more than happy to make alternative arrangements.
- CHECK-OUT: Check out is at 11:00 A.M.
- SMOKING: The entire inn is smoke-free. Smoking is only permitted outdoors.
- PETS: Pets are not allowed although you can adopt Henri, our innkeeper's dog, during your stay. Please let us know if you need help with local pet boarding options.
- CHILDREN: We are not well equipped to accommodate children. As a rule, we do not accept children under the age of 10. If you are traveling with children please talk with us when you are making your reservation.
- Special events include: New Year’s Eve, Sugar Bowl, Mardi Gras, St. Patrick's Weekend, French Quarter Fest, Jazz Fest, Tulane Graduation, Essence Fest, Christmas, and National Sporting Championships